Our Dear Current and Future Patients,
As you know, our Best Smiles Dental office has been closed since March 16th and we apologize for the inconvenience that we know this caused for many of you. We will reopen our office on May 9th.
It is possible that Governor Abbott of the State of TX or the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners could change this date to delay our opening. If so, we will make changes as necessary according to the official mandates.
Since we closed our office for safety reasons, the world has changed–and so must we. Some things will remain the same:
We will continue to involve you intimately in your personal treatment plan.
We will continue to give you state of the art dentistry with the promise of always seeking the best new products and procedures.
Finally, we will continue to give you loving, virtually painless dental care, yet unfortunately, without the hugs which we love to get and give. Having stated these things, here are changes that will stay in effect for the near future:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will no longer use the reception area to seat our patients awaiting treatment. Instead, we will be asking you to call us when you arrive and we will then call or text you when we are totally prepared for you.
- You will be greeted at the door by one of our caregivers and are recommended to wear a mask , and then escorted to a treatment room.
- Temperature will be taken when you arrive at the office
- Before being seated, you will be given a rinse of 1% hydrogen peroxide.
- We request you to limit extra companions on your trip to our office to only essential people in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
- We are structuring our systems so that your next appointment and your payment can be handled in the treatment room.
- Once treatment and clerical necessities are complete, you will be escorted to the exit with your face mask on.
- Another thing you will notice, everybody working in our office is wearing a mask. We will work diligently to communicate with our eyes, yet we will greatly miss giving and getting smiles.
All of these things are being done to ensure your safety while you are in our care. Although these rules are rigid, yet necessary, it will not change our love for or our devotion you, our patient. I am quite sure that these changes will remain in place until COVID-19 is no longer a threat. Most of all, what you need to know is that you will be safe and well cared for at Best Smiles Dental.
Dr. Reddy and Team